Friday, June 5, 2009

Thirty two days, five hours and twenty nine minutes remaining.

Not quite exact seeing as I was born at around eight in the morning... but you get the gist. For my birthday I am asking my parents for two things:
  1. A pair of glasses from Dog's Breakfast ($49.90)
  2. A tattoo of a bird in a tree on my wrist (yeah, it's going to happen by the wayyy my dad said yes).

P.S.
I'm sorry for Wednesday, I didn't actually kick you.
I was walking past you and my amazingly heavy bag (you have no idea how heavy that thing is) swung out and hit you lightly. Please don't overreact.
I have to ask though; why on earth do you hate me?? If you think I snob you in class then why is it I always saved a seat for you and talked to you and bought you food and gave you things and went places with you?? Doesn't sound like snobbing to me...
I'm still waiting for you to tell me exactly how I'm acting like a troll girl, and why I don't deserve any of the good things in my life.
I'm still waiting for you to tell me why you say such hurtful things about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment