Saturday, June 6, 2009

I can see clearly now...


No, I really can't. I need me some glasses! But I don't want me some ugly glasses! I found these amazing glasses at Dog's Breakfast which I'm in love with.

But that is not the point.

What's his face from thingy who talked to us about stuff had a really good point about something. When he said that if you asked a five year old what they want to be they'll say straight away "ballerina" or "astronaut" or (if you're me) "old lady" (don't ask) but if you ask somebody my age they'll go "...dunno" which is... not such a satisfactory answer.
I mean, come on, even I know what I want to be. I'm not going to tell you but there is something.

I told my mum what I wanted to be and she only said "well, it's a very competitive business..." and told me to get a back up option. MUM THAT WAS MY BACK UP, AFTER THE LAST DREAM YOU CRUSHED.


I thought the parents job was to encourage. Guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment